Human Resources and Funding
The Human Resources and Funding Commission was created in May 2013.
- Chaired by Romuald Boné, dean of INSA Strasbourg
- Vice-chaired by Laurent Bigué, dean of ENSISA
This commission has two main missions: reflecting about the new stakes of financial resources’ assignment for schools of engineering and helping them to understand and measure their costs.
The role of the Human Resources
and Funding Commission
The members of the Human Resources and Funding Commission examine all topics related to financial resources and business models of higher education institutions.
The priority topics of the Human Resources and Funding Commission
The Human Resources and Funding Commission focuses on the following topics:
- reflecting on the resources assignment model,
- following the evolution of positions assignment by the Ministry of Higher Education,
- helping schools of engineering better understand their costs,
- reflecting on the costs of traineeship programs,
- reflecting on the business model of higher education institutions.